Make the switch from digital to real, and find what you are craving at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa. A stay in Echo Valley is adventure and wellness, naturally. We call it Real Relaxation, and you will feel it the minute you arrive - the intangible luxury of our natural surroundings creates an experience unlike any other.
Let's get realEnjoy a real break from today's hectic world, a real chance to unwind and a real opportunity to reconnect. At Echo Valley Ranch & Spa, we know that our unique blend of relaxation and exhilaration provides the perfect canvas for an adventure and wellness experience. With the feeling, that everything here is just like it’s supposed to be, you will embark on your most relaxing getaway yet.
You instinctively know what’s best for you, and Echo Valley is the place where you will find it.
A real vacationA visit at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa is truly a vacation from everything artificial. Without cell service, you’ll connect with new friends - and most importantly, yourself - and without a TV in your room, you’ll enjoy breathtaking vistas instead of the latest movie.
Start your day with Yoga and breathe the pure mountain air, then explore the ranch, or hike one of our many trails in the valley. Watch a bald eagle soar, catch a glimpse of a bear and her cubs, and forget about the hassles and stress of everyday life.
Your stay in Echo ValleyDuring your all-inclusive stay at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa you will be part of our extended Echo Valley ranch family and enjoy all amenities we have to offer, including delicious, farm-fresh meals (many ingredients come directly from our organic gardens), a night of heavenly, undisturbed sleep, gym and pool visits for your personal exercise needs, unlimited use of our resort's wellness facilities such as our sauna and steam shower, and of course our breathtaking natural surroundings as your own personal playground.
We offer WiFi at the ranch, so you will be able to stay in touch and check your emails - if you wish. You can truly have the best of both worlds: connect with the outside world when necessary, and connect with yourself for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Our world-class spa treatments and ranch activities will complete your stay, add as much or as little for the perfect balance of adventure and wellness.
Our nightly rate includes:
- A welcome glass of champagne or juice on arrival
- Deluxe lodging in one of our Standard Rooms, Premium Rooms, Unique Cabins or Royal Suite
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Three farm-fresh meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner, soft beverages at any time – we raise and grow our food where possible and rely on local high quality ingredients for everything else
- Cookies, tea and coffee all day long
- Use of all ranch facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails and large games room, featuring pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table and more
- Unlimited fly fishing in our own trout ponds (non-guided, equipment provided)*
- Weekly evening entertainment program, including Western BBQ with campfire stories, songs, and s'mores as well as authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing on Thursdays*
- Visit the ranch kitchen for a glimpse of farm-fresh cooking and nutrition tips from our chef as well as tips on Thai cooking*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
|Nightly Rate (per person, per night)||All amenities included as mentioned|
|Shoulder Season: April & October||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Spring Season: May||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Pre and Post Summer Season: June, September||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|July & August, See Summer Season||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
- All rates per person per night in Canadian Dollars
- All rates subject to 10% service charge and applicable taxes
- Note: *All activities and evening entertainment are subject to weather conditions, minimum numbers and are scheduled weekly.
Reservations & Sales Office
North American Toll Free: 1-800-253-8831
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes 6.65%
- Guided horseback riding (half-day riding excursions)
- An introductory equestrian lesson or horsemanship lesson in the ranch's riding ring
- Guided hiking including full and half-day hikes
- A wide variety of spa treatments and aesthetics
- Fly fishing casting lessons
- Fraser Canyon safari
- Gold panning excursion
Guests can drive directly to the ranch (approximately 5 hour from Vancouver) or fly direct into the ranch's own paved 3400 ft. runway. Alternatively guests can fly to Kamloops Airport and transfers to the ranch can be arranged.
3 Nights in July and August