Discover the serenity and joy of an Echo Valley winter ranch vacation, and touch the magic of a Cariboo wonderland. Imagine a Winter getaway full of pristine landscapes smoothed with snow; vistas sparkling into the horizon and all the excitement of cross country skiing, sledding and more. Then snuggle up in the Dove lodge or indulge in one of the spa's signature therapies. Relax, feel cozy, and enjoy warmth and luxury in the heart of a winter wilderness at one of Canada's premier winter cabins.
PricingRates for our packages are per person based on double occupancy in Canadian Dollars.
December 13th 2013 - January 6th 2014
|All-inclusive (all meals)
See below for details of inclusions
|Room Category||Double Per Person||Single Per Person|
|Baan Thai Suite||$450||$540|
- All rates per person per night in Canadian Dollars
- All rates subject to 10% service charge and applicable taxes
- Note: *All activities and evening entertainment are subject to weather conditions, minimum numbers and are scheduled weekly. Extra person rates in Premium and Deluxe Cabins with lofts only.
- Children rates based on sharing with an adult. Children (ages 4-13) are available July 1 - August 31, 2013; Winter; Christmas;
- Easter; Thanksgiving or with a "Book the Ranch" group. Rates for children 3 and under available on request.
The Winter Getaway Includes:
- A welcome glass of champagne or mulled wine on arrival
- Lodging in one of our private Deluxe Cabins, Lodge and Premium Rooms or the sumptuous Baan Thai Suite
- All meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner, and soft beverages at any time. The cookie jar is always stocked!
- Daily turndown service
- Daily guided snowshoeing walks
- Ice fishing on a nearby lake (equipment provided)
- Track set Cross Country skiing loop (bring your own equipment)
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Weekly evening authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing
- Weekly cooking demonstrations with nutrition tips from our chef as well as tips on Thai cooking
- Use of all ranch facilities including: Large outdoor hot tub, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, numerous self-guided snowshoeing & ski trails, large games room featuring: pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table, Karaoke and a TV screening room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
None, 3 nights during Christmas
Winter Package valid from December 13th 2013 - January 6th 2014
(Excluding Christmas dates December 21 - 26, 2013 - see Christmas Long Weekend Getaway)
Optional Winter Activities
|Cross Country trails||Incl.|| Incl.
(Equipment not provided)
- Note: All activities are subject to weather conditions and may be substituted.
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes
The ranch is an easy drive on good roads throughout the year. Guests can drive directly to the Ranch from Vancouver in 5 hours or Kamloops (nearest Airport) in 2 hours. For information on transfers, or scheduled flights to Kamloops please contact our sales office.