Thanksgiving Long Weekend Package
Enjoy a traditional Canadian Thanksgiving 2017 at one of BC's top ranch resorts. You will feel at home with the family atmosphere at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa. While you enjoy the crisp fall weather, and watch the colours change on the trees, we'll prepare a traditional 5-course Thanksgiving feast (including pumpkin pie!) for you and your loved ones. Come and visit us for a luxurious Thanksgiving Getaway!
October 7th - 9th 2017
The 2017 Thanksgiving Holiday package includes:
- Two nights lodging in one of our Standard Rooms, Premium Rooms or Unique Cabins
- A Traditional Thanksgiving Day Feast
- All meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Daily turndown service with treats and weather update
- Use of all ranch facilities including: indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails, large games room featuring: pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table, Karaoke and a large TV screening room
- Cookies all day long
- Wi-Fi access
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- A wide variety of activities such as horseback riding, gold panning, or spa treatments are available for an additional charge
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes
PricingRates for our packages are per person based on double occupancy in Canadian Dollars.
|Room Category||2 night package||Additional Nights|
|Per Person Double Room|
|October 7th - 9th 2017|
- All rates per person double occupancy in Canadian Dollars; Single supplement is 20%
- All Rates subject to 10% Service Charge and applicable Sales Tax
- All activities at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa are always subject to weather
Guests can drive directly to the ranch (approximately 5 hour from Vancouver). For our guests who want to fly in: Pilots or aircraft charters can land directly on Echo Valley Airport (CBJ4), our ranch's own paved 3400 ft. runway.