The Summer Stay is designed for you to experience the best time of the year as a family and our ranch team will make sure your stay is a delight for everyone, naturally.
Real is better than digital
Of course it’s great to play the latest video games, surf the web, and see what’s new on social media - but how about a break from all that? How about spending time as a family, in a place where learning how to lasso is better than a video game? How about connecting with each other offline, in a place where going on a scavenger hunt is so much better than surfing the web? How about looking up instead of looking down, in a place where socializing with new friends is much better than constantly checking your social media status? Echo Valley Ranch & Spa is a truly magical place - and the transition from digital to real has never been easier.
Your family vacation in Echo Valley
During your stay you will be part of our extended Echo Valley Family and enjoy all amenities we offer, including delicious, farm fresh meals (healthy and delicious - the kids will love it!), fly fishing in our stocked pond, exploring the nature trails around the ranch with our Border Collies, arts, crafts and indoor games, our wonderful pool and exciting scavenger hunts. Of course no family vacation is complete without sharing stories by a campfire and roasting s'mores, so we make sure you spend some evenings around the campfire, after a delicious BBQ!
There is no cell phone service at the ranch, and there are no TVs in the rooms and cabins, but we offer password-protected WiFi; everyone in the family will be able to keep up with emails, friends and social media - if they wish. However, we would not be surprised if the whole family would rather go on adventures together, visit our ranch animals, or just relax by the campfire - it’s the Echo Valley magic!
The Family Summer Vacation includes:
- A welcome glass of champagne or juice on arrival
- Deluxe lodging in one of our Premium Rooms or Unique Cabins - those are our Family Accommodations with extra sleeping lofts for the kids
- Three farm fresh meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner, soft beverages at any time – we raise and grow our food where possible and rely on local high quality ingredients for everything else
- Cookies, tea and coffee all day long
- Fly fishing for rainbow trout (equipment and instruction provided)
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Use of all ranch facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails and large games room, featuring pool table, shuffle board, card table and more
- Weekly evening entertainment program, including authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing on Thursdays*
- Visit the ranch kitchen for a glimpse of farm fresh cooking and nutrition tips from our chef as well as tips on Thai cooking*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Scavenger hunt with prizes
- Learn to lasso and throw horseshoes
- Arts, crafts, and indoor games
- Indoor swimming pool games
- Evening kids and teens movie nights
- Babysitting for the younger kids (two hours per day included, additional hours available on request)
- Weekly family BBQ with campfire stories, songs, and s'mores
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- Service charge of 10%
- Taxes (6.65%)
|Summer Stay Nightly Rate||All amenities included as mentioned, price per person|
|Summer Season: July, August 2019||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Extra Person Rate (shared accommodation)||$350||-|
All rates per person per night in Canadian Dollars and subject to 10% service charge + 6.65% tax. Single supplement is 20%.
*All marked activities and evening entertainment are subject to weather conditions, minimum numbers and are scheduled weekly.