The Standard Rate covers all the mentioned services and allows you the flexibility to personalize your Echo Valley experience by adding whichever activities, excursions or spa treatments that will make your stay even more exciting.
Please see all of our Standard Rate Options below.
The Nightly Standard Rate includes:
- Three farm fresh meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner, soft beverages at any time – we raise and grow our food where possible and rely on local high quality ingredients for everything else
- Deluxe lodging in one of Lodge and Premium Rooms, Unique Cabins or the sumptuous Baan Thai Suite
- Daily turndown service
- Fly-fishing on our own well - stocked trout ponds (non-guided, equipment provided)*
- Daily guided Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Guided nature trail walks (one per stay – scheduling required upon arrival)
- Evening entertainment program including camp fires, barbeque dinners, authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing (Please note: Evening Entertainment program is scheduled weekly)*
- Visit the ranch kitchen for a glimpse of farm fresh cooking and nutrition tips from our chef as well as tips on Thai cooking*
- Large indoor geo-thermal heated swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre
- Games room featuring pool table, shuffle board, card table, Karaoke and TV room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
|Nightly Standard Rate||All amenities included as mentioned|
|Shoulder Season: April & October||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|The Royal Suite||$517||$621|
|Spring Season: May||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|The Royal Suite||$603||$724|
|Pre & Post Summer Season: June, September||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|The Royal Suite||$747||$897|
|July & August, See Summer Season||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|The Royal Suite||$920||$1104|
- All rates per person per night in Canadian Dollars
- All rates subject to 10% service charge and applicable taxes
- Note: *All activities and evening entertainment are subject to weather conditions, minimum numbers and are scheduled weekly.
- Extra person rates in Premium and Unique Cabins with lofts only.
- Children rates based on sharing with an adult. Children (ages 4-13) are available July 1 - August 31, 2017; Easter; Thanksgiving or with a "Book the Ranch" group. Children 3 and under stay free during our family weeks (with a paying adult).
Reservations & Sales Office
North American Toll Free: 1-800-253-8831
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes 6.2%
- Guided horseback riding including full and half-day riding excursions
- An introductory equestrian lesson or horsemanship lesson in the ranch's riding ring
- Guided hiking including full and half-day hikes
- A wide variety of spa treatments and aesthetics
- Fly fishing casting lessons
- Guided fishing in local lakes and rivers
- Fraser Canyon safari
- Gold panning excursion
- White-water rafting (off-site)
Guests can drive directly to the ranch (approximately 5 hour from Vancouver) or fly direct into the ranch's own paved 3400 ft. runway. Alternatively guests can fly to Kamloops Airport and transfers to the ranch can be arranged.
3 Nights in July and August