Fun Easter activities for the kids, relaxation for the parents -
Escape to BC's beautiful Cariboo Region for a magical Easter Family Getaway! See the arrival of Spring while enjoying the luxury of pure naturalness. At our ranch, you will experience an Easter holiday that is a real pleasure for all family members: Your children will be in excellent hands with various fun Easter activities, such as supervised arts & crafts, visiting Echo Valley's animals, and organizing a fun and exciting egg hunt. Meanwhile, you can go on a hike on one of our wonderful nature trails, let us pamper you in our world class spa, or just relax. Of course we also have various activities you can do as a family. No one will be disappointed with time at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa at our BC Easter Family Getaway.
a 3-day stay at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa
The Easter Getaway Package includesFREE entertainment program for the kids
- Supervised Arts and Crafts activities
- Learn how to lasso or throw horseshoes
- An Easter Basket for occasional delicious Easter treats
- Easter Egg Hunt for the kids on Easter Sunday
- A welcome glass of champagne on arrival (Soft Drinks for the kids)
- Two nights lodging in one of our private Unique Cabins or Premium Rooms
- FREE Babysitting for the younger kids (three hours per day included, additional hours available on request)
- All meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer or soft beverage with your dinner. The cookie jar is always stocked!
- Daily turndown service with treats and weather update
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Weekly cooking demonstrations with nutrition tips from our chef
- Use of all ranch facilities including: indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails, large games room featuring: pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table, Karaoke and a large TV screening room
- Wi-Fi access
Optional activities (additional charges apply)
- Guided horseback riding including full and half-day riding excursions
- Gentle horseback lessons in the ranch's riding ring
- Guided hiking full and half-day hikes
- A wide range of spa treatments and aesthetics
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes
April 4th - 6th, 2015
PricingRates for our packages are per person based on double occupancy in Canadian Dollars.
|Room Category||2 night package||Additional Nights|
|Per Person Double Room|
|Spring Season: April 4 - 6, 2015|
|Kids 4 - 13 Years old||$190||$95|
- All rates per person based on Double Occupancy in Canadian Dollars
- Children rates based on sharing a room with two adults
- Single Supplement: 20% apply. Single rates apply for one adult sharing a room with a child.
- All rates subject to 10% service charge and applicable taxes
- Note: *All activities and evening entertainment are subject to weather conditions, minimum numbers and are scheduled weekly.
- Children (ages 4-13) are available July 1 - August 31, 2015; Christmas; Easter; Thanksgiving or with a "Book the Ranch" group.
- Rates for children 3 and under available on request.
- Family Accommodation: Premium Rooms have one or two beds and some have a sleeping loft. Unique Cabins have One Bedroom or Two Bedrooms. One Bedroom Deluxe Cabin has one King Bed in the master, a pull-out couch in the living room plus a sleeping. A larger Two Bedroom Deluxe Cabin has two queen beds plus a sleeping loft.
Guests can drive directly to the ranch (approximately 5 hour from Vancouver). For our guests who want to fly in: Pilots or aircraft charters can land directly on Echo Valley Airport (CBJ4), our ranch's own paved 3400 ft. runway.