Digital Detox Weekend
Unplug from technology and go on a well deserved digital detox. Everything surrounding you at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa is natural and in perfect harmony. Manage stress levels in this calming, nurturing atmosphere with fresh BC air, crystal clear waters, and warm hospitality. Enjoy a secluded location situated between mountains, grasslands, the Fraser canyon and endless forest - home to sunny days, starry nights, and a ranch family waiting to welcome you. The unique spirit of Echo Valley is the reason why stress relief and relaxation will always come so easily.
June 5th - 7th 2015
To make relaxation simple for our guests, we will switch off our satellite connection for three days to combat technology addiction. You can enjoy efficient relaxation through organized digital detox.
The Digital Detox Stress Relief package includes:
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes for the best start into the day
- Stress free dining - with 3 farm fresh meals a day: All created by our executive chef Jason Folk
- A wide variety of activities like horseback riding, gold panning, fly fishing or Spa treatments are available "a la Carte"
- Use of all relaxation supporting ranch facilities including: Large outdoor hot tub, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails
- NO Wi-Fi access, NO TV, NO cell phone reception
- Cookies all day long
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes
PricingRates for our packages are per person based on double occupancy in Canadian Dollars.
|Room Category||2 night package||Additional Nights|
|Per Person Double Room|
|June 5th - 7th, 2015|
- All rates per person double occupancy in Canadian Dollars
- All Rates subject to 10% Service Charge and applicable Sales Tax
- Single supplement is 20%
Guests can drive directly to the ranch (approximately 5 hour from Vancouver). For our guests who want to fly in: Pilots or aircraft charters can land directly on Echo Valley Airport (CBJ4), our ranch's own paved 3400 ft. runway.