During your stay you will be part of our extended Echo Valley ranch family and enjoy all amenities we offer, including farm fresh ranch meals (there is no cuisine more local than our 100 Meter diet!), wonderful hikes through the Canadian wilderness, authentic ranch life, fly fishing in our stocked pond and of course relaxing on our large deck - enjoying the fantastic views of the Cariboo Mountains. Let's not forget about evenings around the campfire, roasting s'mores and enjoying campfire stories after a delicious Canadian BBQ!
The Sample Canada Stay is the right choice for you if you want to experience what it feels like to be Canadian - in our uniquely luxurious style. Every Canadian also has a bit of an adventurous spirit, which is why we include a daily $ 50 Ranch Credit in this rate option - use your credit to add some adventure to your stay with horseback riding, guided hikes, gold panning or a Fraser Canyon Safari. Please choose from our activity menu.
The Sample Canada nightly rate includes:
- Deluxe lodging in one of our Standard Rooms, Premium Rooms or Unique Cabins (we recommend Unique Cabins for the most authentic "in the heart of nature" experience)
- Three farm fresh meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner, soft beverages at any time – we raise and grow our food where possible and rely on local high quality ingredients for everything else
- Cookies, tea and coffee all day long
- Daily $50 Ranch Credit redeemable at the ranch (for any optional á la carte activities)
- Unlimited fly fishing in our own trout ponds (non-guided, equipment provided)*
- Weekly evening entertainment program, like family BBQ with campfire stories, songs, and s'mores as well as authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing on Thursdays*
- Visit the ranch kitchen for a glimpse of farm fresh cooking and nutrition tips from our chef as well as tips on Thai cooking*
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Use of all ranch facilities: indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails and our large games room, featuring pool table, shuffle board, card table and more
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
|Sample Canada Nightly Rate||All amenities included as mentioned|
|Shoulder Season: April & October||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Extra Person Rate (shared accommodation)||$275||-|
|Spring Season: May||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Extra Person Rate (shared accommodation)||$325||-|
|Pre & Post Summer Season: June, September||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Extra Person Rate (shared accommodation)||400||-|
|July & August, See Summer Season||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Children (4-13; no Ranch Credits included)||$350||-|
|Extra Person Rate (shared accommodation)||$400||-|
- All rates per person per night in Canadian Dollars
- All rates subject to 10% service charge and applicable taxes
- Note: *All activities and evening entertainment are subject to weather conditions, minimum numbers and are scheduled weekly.
- Extra person rates in Premium and Unique Cabins with lofts only.
- Children rates based on sharing with an adult. Children (ages 4-13) are available July 1 - August 31, 2019; Easter; Thanksgiving or with a "Book the Ranch" group. Children 3 and under stay free.
Reservations & Sales Office
North American Toll Free: 1-800-253-8831
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes 6.65%
- Guided horseback riding including full and half-day riding excursions
- An introductory equestrian lesson or horsemanship lesson in the ranch's riding ring
- Guided hiking including full and half-day hikes
- A wide variety of spa treatments and aesthetics
- Fly fishing casting lessons
- Guided fishing in local lakes and rivers
- Fraser Canyon safari
- Gold panning excursion
- White-water rafting (off-site)
Guests can drive directly to the Ranch (approximately 5 hour from Vancouver) or fly direct into the Ranch's own paved 3400 ft. runway. Alternatively guests can fly to Kamloops Airport and transfers to the ranch can be arranged.
2 Nights, 3 Nights in July and August