A Fun Canada Day Vacation Idea -
Oh Canada: Looking for a British Columbia long weekend vacation idea? Celebrate Canada in all its beauty by reconnecting with nature at our ranch resort this Canada Day Weekend. We'll take you and your family on a magical journey through time - all the way back to the Cariboo Gold Rush: a rich part of Canada's History.
June 29th - July 1st 2014
The Canada Day Experience Package includes:
- Two nights lodging in one of our Standard Rooms, Premium Rooms or Deluxe Cabins
- A day spent gold panning: A beautiful, scenic drive to the Fraser Canyon, and a picnic at the river where you have an opportunity to find your own real gold! One of those wonderful experiences that Canada has to offer.
- Dress like a real Cowboy and take a fun picture with one of our model horses
- All meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner.
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- A wide variety of activities such as horseback riding, gold panning, fly fishing lessons, or spa treatments are available "a la carte" (please see "optional activities" for rates)
- Daily turndown service with treats and weather update
- Use of all ranch facilities including: Large outdoor hot tub, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails, large games room featuring: pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table, Karaoke and a large TV screening room
- Cookies all day long
- Wi-Fi access
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes
PricingRates for our packages are per person based on double occupancy in Canadian Dollars.
|Room Category||2 night package||Additional Nights|
|Per Person Double Room|
|June 29th - July 1st 2014|
- All rates per person double occupancy in Canadian Dollars; Single supplement is 20%
- All Rates subject to 10% Service Charge and applicable Sales Tax
- All activities at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa are always subject to weather
Guests can drive directly to the ranch (approximately 5 hour from Vancouver). For our guests who want to fly in: Pilots or aircraft charters can land directly on Echo Valley Airport (CBJ4), our ranch's own paved 3400 ft. runway.