A Fun Canada Day Vacation Idea -
Oh Canada: Looking for a British Columbia long weekend vacation idea?Celebrate Canada in all its beauty by reconnecting with Nature at a top British Columbia vacation resort this Canada Day Weekend. We'll take you on a magical journey through time - all the way back to the Cariboo Gold Rush: a rich part of Canada's History.
June 29th - July 1st 2014
The Canada Day Experience package Includes:
- Two nights lodging in one of our deluxe Lodge or Premium Rooms
- A day spent gold panning: A beautiful, scenic drive to the Fraser Canyon, and a picnic at the river where you have an opportunity to find your own real gold!
- Dress like a real Cowboy and take a fun picture with one of our model horses
- All meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner.
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- A wide variety of activities such as horseback riding, gold panning, fly fishing lessons, or spa treatments are available "a la carte"
- Daily turndown service with treats and weather update
- Use of all ranch facilities including: Large outdoor hot tub, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails, large games room featuring: pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table, Karaoke and a large TV screening room
- Cookies all day long
- Wi-Fi access
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes
PricingRates for our packages are per person based on double occupancy in Canadian Dollars.
|Room Category||2 night package||Additional Nights|
|Per Person Double Room|
|June 29th - July 1st 2014|
- All rates per person double occupancy in Canadian Dollars
- All Rates subject to 10% Service Charge and applicable Sales Tax
- Single supplement is 20%