A Memorable BC Day Long Weekend Trip
British Columbia proudly presents breathtaking nature and wilderness. It's recognized for its outdoor beauty and exciting outdoor activities! We invite you to spend the BC Day Long Weekend at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa, to truly indulge in what is one of the most beautiful places in BC. Whether you crave adventure or relaxation: we'll make your British Columbia Day Long Weekend trip memorable.
August 5-7, 2017
The BC Day Long Weekend Package includes:
- Two nights lodging in one of our Standard Rooms, Premium Rooms or Unique Cabins
- A Fly Fishing Lesson with one of our experienced guides - fishing in our stocked pond
- All meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Daily turndown service with treats and weather update
- Use of all ranch facilities including: indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails, large games room featuring: pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table, Karaoke and a large TV screening room
- Cookies all day long
- Wi-Fi access
- Travel to and from the Ranch
- A wide variety of activities such as horseback riding, gold panning, or spa treatments are available for an additional charge
- Service charge of 10%
- Applicable taxes
PricingRates for our packages are per person based on double occupancy in Canadian Dollars.
|Room Category||2 night package||Additional Nights|
|Per Person Double Room|
|August 5-7, 2017|
- All rates per person double occupancy in Canadian Dollars; Single supplement is 20%
- All Rates subject to 10% Service Charge and applicable Sales Tax
- All activities at Echo Valley Ranch & Spa are always subject to weather
Guests can drive directly to the ranch (approximately 5 hour from Vancouver). For our guests who want to fly in: Pilots or aircraft charters can land directly on Echo Valley Airport (CBJ4), our ranch's own paved 3400 ft. runway.